Join our energetic and creative team of HONeys, based in Amsterdam.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Duration: 6 month unpaid internship
Start date: ASAP!
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
We’re looking for a talented social media intern to join the House of Notoire (H.O.N) family.
If you’re passionate about social media and looking for experience in a growing (and fun!) company, then this is the role for you!
The main focus of your role will be to help us increase our social media presence by devising and implementing a fun and creative social media content plan.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Create a social media plan to make sure that all communication is aligned and executed well
- Sourcing and photographing unique content for our followers to engage with
- Engage with our community on social media as well as answering all community queries
- Helping build and nurture our community of #HONeysworldwide
- Analysing the success of social posts and devising recommendations for future content based on your findings
- Knowledge and experience of social media platforms
- A keen interest to work in a growing company
- Has a creative mind and a keen eye for design
- Strong photography skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Available to work in Amsterdam at least 1x a week
- A passion for travel is a +
- Love H.O.N as much as we do!
- A unique experience in a young, international and dynamic company;
- An inspiring, creative and open working culture;
- Access to an international network;
- Discount to the HONeys Retreats;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere with international colleagues and fun Team Building Activities.
You will have the opportunity to really make this role your own, so if you’re a go-getter that’s bursting with creative ideas then please do apply.
To apply, please send a brief intro and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Social Media Intern.